- In 2016, Blake Rush successfully litigated a difficult interstate custody case that originated in New Jersey and was later transferred to Pennsylvania where he ultimately obtained a Court Order transferring primary physical custody of a 9-year old child to the child’s mother.
- In 2015, Blake Rush successfully obtained a Court Order in another Pennsylvania custody case transferring primary physical custody of an 11-year old child to a foster father located in South Carolina away from the child’s mother in Pennsylvania.
- In 2012, Blake Rush successfully negotiated a marital settlement agreement in a New Jersey divorce matter whereby Mr. Rush’s client’s child support obligation to his ex-spouse was completely terminated in exchange for his client assuming a greater responsibility of the marital debt and the children’s college expenses.
- Blake Rush has successfully negotiated several notable alimony/support awards, including a 2010 Warren County (NJ) divorce matter where he obtained over $90,000 per year in permanent alimony for his client.
- Blake Rush has successfully terminated or substantially reduced my clients’ alimony/support obligations in various post-judgment applications in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including obtaining a 2016 Order in Pennsylvania post-judgment matter terminating his client’s 6+ year alimony obligation to her ex-spouse as a result of cohabitation less than 1 year after a Divorce Decree was entered.
- In 2017, Travis Savoia served as co-counsel in obtaining a $2,250,000 recovery in New Jersey Federal Court on behalf of a woman who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a motor vehicle accident with a commercial box truck.
- In 2015, Travis Savoia obtained a $600,000 recovery for a man who was injured when he slipped and fell at work. The client injured his lower back resulting in a fusion surgery.
- In 2015, Travis Savoia obtained a $180,000 recovery for a woman from Pennsylvania who injured her shoulder as a result of a negligent driver.
- In 2014, Travis Savoia served as co-counsel in obtaining a $550,000 settlement for a woman who suffered a traumatic brain injury when a door cover fell on her head at a store.
- In 2014, Blake Rush obtained a $772,800 settlement on behalf of a family of four (4) who were injured in a motor vehicle accident with an uninsured motorist.
- In 2014, Travis Savoia represented a woman from New Jersey injured in an auto accident who suffered a disc herniation in her neck that required surgery. Mr. Savoia was able to negotiate a settlement for his client in the amount of $240,000, which represented nearly the entire amount of insurance coverage available from the negligent driver. Mr. Savoia continued to fight for his client by bringing an Underinsured Motorist claim and obtained an additional $50,000 for a total recovery of $290,000.
- In 2012, Blake Rush served as co-counsel in an extremely difficult civil rights case where he successfully obtained an $825,000 settlement against the Allentown School District (PA) on behalf of four (4) minor children who were sexually assaulted by a fellow student in an elementary school. Case was featured on FOXNEWS, MSNBC, CNN, KYW3, FOX29, NBC10, and by the Associated Press and attracted the involvement of the U.S. Department of Justice who joined the case as a co-Plaintiff against the School District.
- In 2010, Blake Rush served as co-counsel in obtaining a $1,200,000 settlement on behalf of six (6) women who were sexually harassed for several years by a fellow employee at a prestigious local college.
- In 2006, Blake Rush served as co-counsel in a construction accident case situated in Oklahoma where he was instrumental in obtaining a $2,600,000 settlement for a New Jersey tractor-trailer driver who suffered numerous severe injuries at a construction site in Oklahoma.